Remember when a hangover meant an excuse to park your butt on the couch and do nothing but curse the drunk version of yourself who got you into this miserable mess? Now just for kicks, let’s toss a toddler and an infant into the hangover scenario and how how that plays out.
It doesn’t take a rocket-scientist to know that hangovers and babies don’t mix. But, that has yet to stop me from enjoying a glass too many of champagne on a Saturday night with my girlfriends.
Here are the 5 worst things about hangovers & motherhood:
1. Waking up and realizing you have kids to take care of whether you want to or not.
2. It’s Sunday, which means there is no school today, and everyone wants to play.
3. There is only children’s Advil in the house.
4. Nothing cures a hangover like fast food. Which means, treats for everyone!
5. The usual sweet cooing sound of your baby girl is now the loudest most annoying sound ever.
You’d think after experiencing these hangover hardships, it would be good to lay off the sauce….Nah, cheers to motherhood!!!
BrightDay is changing the way people approach drinking to help them support a healthier and more productive lifestyle.